Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Meadows Family!

Welcome to my blog!
I'm so excited about this new year and all that changes that are going to come along with it.
One of the things Sarah and I are doing this year is that we are both kicking off into the blogging world. I'm hoping to give you some kind of inspiration and occasionally make you laugh from some of my postings. Secondly I'm hoping to use this year to write and record lots of my own music. My goal is to use this page to share that with you. So If you can stay tuned in and I hope to share all the things that are going on in my life this year with you guys! First things first though...Meet my family!

If you don't know me, and I'm guessing most of you do, my name is Philip I'm a worship pastor at a church and I am married to the most awesome and beautiful woman Sarah. We just recently got married (Oct 22, 2010) and we are just about 3 months into our marriage and we are loving every second of it! Sarah is an interior designer, so that means I get to live in the most incredibly decorated house (on a tight budget) in our neighborhood. We came to an agreement before we tied the knot
that she would do all the decorating and I would just play music...It's a good agreement, it works.

Sarah and I have two dogs that keep us entertained/frustrated on a daily basis. Stetson is our golden retriever which was Sarah's dog, and Annie is our Basset Hound/Beagle mix which was my dog. Here is a little bit about them.

Stetson - aka Yella Fella, Stetsaroni, Rascal.
Stetson is extremely smart always smiling and can do all kinds of tricks (great for parties). Stetson is what I like to call a broken retriever. It's like in his heart he knows he is supposed to play fetch, but when it comes down to it he is just to lazy to play. He always goes through the motions of putting the tennis ball in your lap, but when you throw it he looks at you like 'it's not worth it' and he lays back down. Stetson also likes to have his butt scratched, but who doesn't right?

Annie - aka Hoochie Face, Flops McGee, Stubs
She has a super cute face and lots of personality! Beneath that cute face and personality though Annie is quite mischievous. Things she has eaten/destroyed/chewed on include; a pin cushion, my favorite hat, remote control, toothbrush, another one of my favorite hats, Sarah's cell phone, Sarah's new shoes...need I keep going? Although she has destroyed a lot of things I still love her (Sarah is still working on it). Annie also has this weird fascination with the bath tub...I don't understand either. She has a patented move we like to call the steamroll...

So this is my family! I hope you keep coming back and checking out my page!










Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment